Enrich your team work and harness it for good
Test drive the future
Experience the latest emerging technologies
Dive into VR
Use a hologram
Control a robot
Pilot a drone
3D print items
Operate a terminal
One way to humanize modern technology? A "future technology" escape game leaves us ready to hug our Roombas. - CNET
Save the world
One escape game at a time
Designed for large teams, no splitting required.
Experience latest future technologies. Test drive the future
No experience Required
Problem solving focused gameplay suitable for all ages.
Sci-fi adventure in the heart of SOMA San Francisco
More game time! Our bookings are 2 hours end to end.
An immersive sci-fi story
The reactor has been sabotaged and your team is trapped in the control room together unless you shut it down. How? That’s for you to figure out. Clues are embedded everywhere. You have to use your powers of observation, pattern recognition and logic to find connections and correlations. More importantly, you have to work together as a team. It’s a full-immersion brain teaser that weaves the fiber of science fiction into actual-reality.
What are we waiting for?
*Up to 6 additional Players can be added.
Containment breach imminent
Keep calm and work fast
Experience what everyone is talking about
“With the Reason, the bar for what to expect [in an escape room] has just been astronomically raised.. with the integration of drone, virtual reality, 3D printing and more into their high-tech escape room!”
“One way to humanize modern technology? Get trapped in a room with it and try to escape. A “future technology” game leaves us ready to hug our Roombas!”
“By placing teams in an alien environment, Reason’s space encourages strategic thinking, problem solving, and thinking outside of the box!”
“The Future Technology Escape Room in San Francisco is an innovative concept that brings technology exploration and team building adventure together!”
“At Reason, players can use new technologies to help them escape, such as a 3D printer to fabricate an object that will aid their progress.”
- Minimum number Players required to play is 10
- Each Player occupies one Player Slot
- Booking is private and comes in a bundle of 10 Player Slots
- No one else will be matched to your booking
- Up to 6 additional Player Slots can be added for a total of 16 Player Slots
- Please arrive on time (no need to be early)
- Comfortable clothing recommended
- No prior technology experience required
- Bookings are not refundable but transferable (you can have someone else play your game instead)
- For groups with 17 players or more, we recommend booking Crash Site Escape for the best experience