Most advanced virtual escape room on the planet
The original virtual team building escape game
Experience the game that transformed the virtual escape room industry. Incorporating a virtual AI assistant, remote controllable props, live human host over video conference, and puzzles in the real world & the digital world. Originally developed for NASA, SpaceX, & JPL, Moonshot is the most high-tech massive virtual escape room experience specifically designed for remote teams of 12-100.
Hello Product Hunters!
Your 10% off Code: FLYMETOTHEMOON
Execute the ultimate rescue mission over video conference
Session times are listed in PST (San Francisco Time)
Each team is paired with an AI assistant to complete the mission.
Control the props on the lunar station directly from your computer.
Large-scale remote team building from 12-100 players.
Interact with real-life avatar and architect the lunar escape.
Sci-fi adventure accessible anywhere with an internet connection.
A real-life space race for teams of 12-100
All shuttle flights have halted and an astronaut is stranded on the Lunar Station. Your teams have an hour to launch a rescue mission in an epic space race. Will your team be the first to reach the moon?
Breaking the fourth wall
Remote control props on the station
Explore with an AI assistant
Engage with a live human host
Discover clues from the real world
Up to 88 additional players can be added
Featured customer list does not represent partnerships, endorsements, or affiliations.
- Time slots are in Pacific Time Zone (San Francisco)
- This is a new format escape room where players do not have to be physically present
- Each Player occupies one Player Slot
- Booking is private and comes in a bundle of 12 Player Slots
- 88 additional players can be added at check out
- No one else will be matched to your booking
- You will need a computer with internet connection.
- Please be ready and join the session on time.
- Headphones highly recommended.
- No prior technology experience required
- Teams are randomized by default (pre-assignment available with an additional cost, but not recommended)
- Bookings are not refundable but transferable (you can have someone else play your game instead)
Rebooking or cancelling
All sales are final and non-refundable.
One time courtesy reschedule possible up to 7 days before event date.
No rescheduling possible for no shows or last minute cancellations.
🥇 Best Product of the Year
🎖 Best Product of the Week
🏆 Top 3 Products of the Month
- May 2020
The next chapter of human space exploration
is happening right now
A limited-run remote team experience
“With the Reason, the bar for what to expect [in an escape room] has just been astronomically raised.. with the integration of drone, virtual reality, 3D printing and more into their high-tech escape room!”
“One way to humanize modern technology? Get trapped in a room with it and try to escape. A “future technology” game leaves us ready to hug our Roombas!”
“By placing teams in an alien environment, Reason’s space encourages strategic thinking, problem solving, and thinking outside of the box!”
“The Future Technology Escape Room in San Francisco is an innovative concept that brings technology exploration and team building adventure together!”
“At Reason, players can use new technologies to help them escape, such as a 3D printer to fabricate an object that will aid their progress.”