Lola 2: Mars°
Remote space mining mission with head-up display
Pushing the boundary of space exploration
Intense first person experience for teams of teams of 5-9
Innovative Head Up Display (HUD) system
Another industry leading experience from Reason
Dial into Mars colony over video conference
The Martian mining outpost has been damaged by a series of dust storms. Your team has an hour to help Lola get the outpost back online and make a tough moral decision that will impact the future of Mars exploration.
Help Lola survive Mars colony over video conference
Session times are listed in PDT (San Francisco Time)
Experience some of the future tech at Reason. Test drive the future.
Tough Moral Decision
Help Lola make a tough moral decision that will impact the future of space exploration.
Interact with a live human host as your real-life avatar to get Mars station in order.
Head Up Display
Contextual HUD system guides your team every step of the way.
Sci-fi adventure accessible anywhere with an internet connection.
Paving the way for humans to become a multi-planetary species.
Lola is back!
Test drive the future
Remote technology exploration
*Up to 7 additional Players can be added.
- Time slots are in Pacific Time Zone (San Francisco)
- This is a new format escape room where players do not have to be physically present
- Each Player occupies one Player Slot
- Booking is private and comes in a bundle of 5 Player Slots
- 7 additional players can be added at check out
- No one else will be matched to your booking
- You will need a computer or mobile phone with internet connection.
- Please be ready and join the session on time.
- Headphones highly recommended.
- No prior technology experience required
- Bookings are not refundable but transferable (you can have someone else play your game instead)
- While Lola in Space is a casual uplifting puzzler, Lola 2 Mars is a more challenging game
- Players who have completed Lola in Space can get a 10% discount on Lola 2 Mars