Lola 2: Mars°
Multisensory space mining mission
in-person in San Francisco or virtual via Zoom: select at check out
Hello Product Hunters 🔥
Your 10% off code: BRINGEXTRAPOTATOES
Pushing the boundary of space exploration
Check out the in-game footage
Available in-person or remote over Zoom
Session times are listed in PDT (San Francisco Time)
2-12 remote players
Dial in to Mars from anywhere in the world
2-8 physical players
Or visit us in San Francisco for an in-person experience
No experience required
Problem solving gameplay suitable for all ages.
Test drive technologies from the future
Private bookings only
We never add strangers to your game.
Mission to Mars
The Martian mining outpost has been damaged by a series of dust storms. Your team has an hour to help Lola get the outpost back online and make a tough moral decision that will impact the future of Mars exploration.
Don't worry if you are not in SF
A live host and an innovative HUD system brings the game to you via Zoom
Featured customer list does not represent partnerships, endorsements, or affiliations.
Test drive the future
Remote technology exploration
*additional players can be added
From solving puzzles to debating moral questions, players must work as a team to get through this challenging Mars adventure.
- Time slots are in Pacific Time Zone (San Francisco)
- Each Player occupies one player Slot
- Booking is private and comes in a bundle of 5 Player Slots
- No one else will be matched to your booking
- Please be ready and join the session on time.
- No prior technology experience required
- Bookings are not refundable but transferable (you can have someone else play your game instead)
- Minimum 2 players recommended
- maximum 8 players for in-person games
- In-person games takes place at Reason HQ @ 364 11th Street, SF
- maximum 12 players for remote games
- Remote games will require a computer or tablet with internet connection.
Rebooking or cancelling
All sales are final and non-refundable.
One time courtesy reschedule possible up to 7 days before event date.
No rescheduling possible for no shows or last minute cancellations.
Mars here we go!
Paving the way for humans to become a multi-planetary species.
Experience what everyone is talking about
“With the Reason, the bar for what to expect [in an escape room] has just been astronomically raised.. with the integration of drone, virtual reality, 3D printing and more into their high-tech escape room!”
“One way to humanize modern technology? Get trapped in a room with it and try to escape. A “future technology” game leaves us ready to hug our Roombas!”
“By placing teams in an alien environment, Reason’s space encourages strategic thinking, problem solving, and thinking outside of the box!”
“The Future Technology Escape Room in San Francisco is an innovative concept that brings technology exploration and team building adventure together!”
“At Reason, players can use new technologies to help them escape, such as a 3D printer to fabricate an object that will aid their progress.”