Lola in Space°
Uplifting puzzler on the International Space Station
Available in-person or remote over Zoom
Session times are listed in PDT (San Francisco Time)
2-12 remote players
Dial in to the ISS from anywhere in the world
2-8 physical players
Or visit us in San Francisco for an in-person experience
No experience required
Problem solving gameplay suitable for all ages.
Test drive technologies from the future
Private bookings only
We never add strangers to your game.
Save our beloved ISS
The International Space Station has experienced a power failure and is losing altitude. Can your team get onboard the station and help Lola restore the station's orbit before it's too late?
Test drive the future
Remote technology exploration
*additional players can be added
Featured customer list does not represent partnerships, endorsements, or affiliations.
- Time slots are in Pacific Time Zone (San Francisco)
- Each Player occupies one player Slot
- Booking is private and comes in a bundle of 5 Player Slots
- No one else will be matched to your booking
- Please be ready and join the session on time.
- No prior technology experience required
- Bookings are not refundable but transferable (you can have someone else play your game instead)
- Minimum 2 players recommended
- maximum 8 players for in-person games
- In-person games takes place at Reason HQ @ 364 11th Street, SF
- maximum 12 players for remote games
- Remote games will require a computer or tablet with internet connection.
Rebooking or cancelling
All sales are final and non-refundable.
One time courtesy reschedule possible up to 7 days before event date.
No rescheduling possible for no shows or last minute cancellations.
“The future we of work allows for infinite virtual workspaces that will unlock social and economic opportunities for people regardless of barriers like physical location.” – Andrew Bosworth, VP Facebook Reality Labs
A limited-run remote team experience
“With the Reason, the bar for what to expect [in an escape room] has just been astronomically raised.. with the integration of drone, virtual reality, 3D printing and more into their high-tech escape room!”
“One way to humanize modern technology? Get trapped in a room with it and try to escape. A “future technology” game leaves us ready to hug our Roombas!”
“By placing teams in an alien environment, Reason’s space encourages strategic thinking, problem solving, and thinking outside of the box!”
“The Future Technology Escape Room in San Francisco is an innovative concept that brings technology exploration and team building adventure together!”
“At Reason, players can use new technologies to help them escape, such as a 3D printer to fabricate an object that will aid their progress.”