Moonshot 2: Gateway°
Massive virtual escape room for remote teams
We are pioneers of virtual team building
In May 2020, Reason leap-frogged the industry to create the world's first massive virtual escape room Moonshot°. In 2021, we return to the Moon to venture deeper into space.
For the first time, a high tech escape room is set on a modified Soyuz type-R spacecraft. Join us for the next chapter of space exploration and see what the future has in store.
In-situ Resource Utilization
Execute the ultimate rescue mission over video conference
Session times are listed in PDT (San Francisco Time)
Each team is paired with an AI assistant to complete the mission.
Control the props on the lunar station directly from your computer.
Large-scale remote team building from 12-100 players.
Interact with real-life avatar and architect the lunar escape.
Sci-fi adventure accessible anywhere with an internet connection.
A real-life space race for teams of 12-100
Lola is on the way to the Lunar Gateway but the station is unresponsive. Can your team log in to the station and help Lola dock her ship?
The most advanced remote team building escape game
Incorporating a virtual bot assistant, remote controllable props, live human host over video conference, and puzzles in the real world & the digital world.
Moonshot is the only massive remote team escape experience on the planet designed for 12-100 players.
Up to 88 additional players can be added
Featured customer list does not represent partnerships, endorsements, or affiliations.
- Time slots are in Pacific Time Zone (San Francisco)
- This is a new format escape room where players do not have to be physically present
- Each Player occupies one Player Slot
- Booking is private and comes in a bundle of 12 Player Slots
- 88 additional players can be added at check out
- No one else will be matched to your booking
- You will need a computer with internet connection.
- Please be ready and join the session on time.
- Headphones highly recommended.
- No prior technology experience required
- Teams are randomized by default (pre-assignment available with an additional cost, but not recommended)
- Bookings are not refundable but transferable (you can have someone else play your game instead)
Rebooking or cancelling
All sales are final and non-refundable.
One time courtesy reschedule possible up to 7 days before event date.
No rescheduling possible for no shows or last minute cancellations.
🥇 Best Product of the Day
🎖 Best Product of the Week
🏆 Top 3 Products of the Month
- May 2020
The next chapter of human space exploration
is happening right now
A limited-run remote team experience
“With the Reason, the bar for what to expect [in an escape room] has just been astronomically raised.. with the integration of drone, virtual reality, 3D printing and more into their high-tech escape room!”
“One way to humanize modern technology? Get trapped in a room with it and try to escape. A “future technology” game leaves us ready to hug our Roombas!”
“By placing teams in an alien environment, Reason’s space encourages strategic thinking, problem solving, and thinking outside of the box!”
“The Future Technology Escape Room in San Francisco is an innovative concept that brings technology exploration and team building adventure together!”
“At Reason, players can use new technologies to help them escape, such as a 3D printer to fabricate an object that will aid their progress.”